Become a Member
GAPA Membership Investment
Join the Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (GAPA) or renew your membership today to better serve your patients, provide outreach to the medically underserved, strengthen your profession, network with colleagues and celebrate your accomplishments. Take advantage of all GAPA has to offer.
January Goal of 100 New Members
- Full-time lobbyist who advocates on behalf of PA interests to legislators in Atlanta regarding laws and regulations affecting PA practice in Georgia.
- Access to weekly reports from our lobbyist while the legislature is in session.
- The opportunity to serve on GAPA’s legislative board and have a direct voice that impacts PA regulations in the state of Georgia.
- Assistance with reimbursement issues that arise within your practice.
Professional Development and Communications
- Access to our Board for Frequently Asked Questions for information and answers to your licensure and clinical practice questions.
- All e-communications sent out by GAPA and a subscription to the GAPA e-newsletter. This is the best way to stay up-to-date on the PA profession in Georgia!
- Stay connected with other PAs in your area through regular meetings organized by the GAPA regional representatives.
- Access to the Members Only section of the GAPA website which includes an online membership directory.
- Monthly emails of job opportunities available through the GAPA Career Center
Reduced registration fee for annual Summer CME conference (offering 30+ hours of Category I CME and hands-on workshops).
The opportunity to serve on one of our many committees as a member or chair, on the House of Delegates, or on our GAPA board and have a direct impact on the issues that will continue to improve the way we practice in Georgia.
- First Horizon Mortgage (Greg Williams)
- UpToDate Subscription
- Contract Diagnostics
- Scrubs (Multiple Brands through Allheart)
- UWorld PA PANCE/PANRE review
- Littmann Stethoscopes (Redding)
- Rosch Review PA PANCE/PANRE Review
- myPA Life
Log into your GAPA member account and click on Membership Discounts
for details on how to utilize these discounts.
Here Are Some Ways to Stay Connected to GAPA:
- Stay Connected: Follow GAPA on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Become Involved: Give forward to future generations of PAs through support of GAPA’s philanthropic program, Political Action Committee, or by becoming a mentor.
- Connect with your Region: Attend local meetings and community events while networking with fellow PA colleagues in your region.
- Stay Informed: Receive GAPA’s monthly newsletter with updates on the association, legislation, and more.
- Receive High-quality CME: Save $175 at the annual CME conference (Fellow and Associate members).
- Grow Professionally: Access GAPA’s Career Center to find a new employee or look for your next job.